1. Full signal (10V) at Nyquist frequency resolves to 12 bits at 1.25 (1.00) MHz input, 2.8 (2.0) MHz output, and to 16 bits at 650 kHz input, 500 kHz output [() refers to multi-channel rate]. Measured max small-signal rate = 1.5 MHz input/output. Multi-channel crosstalk = 11 bits at 1.33 MHz.
2. Input operates at 500 kHz at all signal levels. Output operates at 200 kHz for +/-10 V signals and 500 kHz for +/-100 mV signals.
3. Software licenses are single-computer licenses, and permit operation on one computer system at a time.
4. Multiple software licenses receive a 25% discount on 2nd and additional licenses for all products except direct-to-disk I/O.
5. I/O boards provide a maximum analysis bandwidth equal to 50% of the board's sample rate.
6. Except where noted, I/O boards can sample multiple channels at a per-channel sample rate = (total sample rate) / (number of channels). Thus a 500-kHz board can acquire 2 channels at 250 kHz per channel.
7. I/O boards do not contain anti-alias filters (AAF's), except where noted. AAF's may be necessary during acquisition or playback, depending on signal bandwidth and sample rate.
8. I/O panels with 8 input channels are available by special order.
9. The PCMCIA desktop adapter card allows PCMCIA analog I/O cards to be operated in a desktop and requires one PCI slot.
10. RTS 5 provides scrolling, measurement and editing of unlimited-length sound files and can exchange measurements and signals with SIGNAL. Live scrolling sound acquisition and playback will be added to the RTS in the future.